10th August 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to clear my maths exam after failing in it?

I have failed in math and I am top in all the other subjects. I am not able to understand math properly. I am really want your help to pass these exam. I don’t know anything in math. So, please help me.

10th August 2017, 07:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to clear my maths exam after failing in it?

Maths is a subject which you can not memorize, to remain good in mathematics you need to practice and solve maths questions every day.
So now you are advised to apply for supplementary form of mathematics subject when there is a notification for it and start your preparation for the subject.
Better make a schedule for regular practicing mathematics questions, also if your week in that subject then join tuition for it.
Also prefer last 5 years board questions and solve it for your betterment, it will help you to understand the question patterns and time judgement.
10th August 2017, 10:16 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

If you are not good in mathematics, do not worry it is a universal issue but in order to make your mathematics better you need to keep practising. As one can only be good at something if practice a lot. Find yourself a good mathematics teacher and practice a lot. This is the help which we can provide you.
10th August 2017, 10:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Look Maths is not very hard subject you guys make it hard. Take it easy and try to solve it. Don’t think it is very hard and how can you solve it. Just solve it simply and in simple method it will be easy for you. You have to labour very hard to achieve it. Try to solve in same way that you study other subjects. You will start loving it. Give more and more time in solving problems.
You need to fill up supplementary examination form which is going to be started just after declaration of results. After clearing it you will get certificate of passing.
10th August 2017, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in Mathematics subject then, you can apply for supplementary examinations and get qualified. To qualify the Mathematics subject, you need to learn the basic formulas, practice the problems and refer previous years examinations question papers, so, that you can know what type of questions will be asked in examinations and you can prepare that type of questions to get qualify the Mathematics subject.
10th August 2017, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are unable to pass in the Mathematics subject, you should concentrate more in the respective subject and try again to succeed in the same.
You must give extra time for maths practice to improve your strength in the subject.
Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
Make a habit of practicing numerical in daily basis.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
14th August 2017, 08:59 PM
Sidhee

Smile Re: How to clear my maths exam after failing in it?

Maths is not meri aatma tumhe hamesha satayegi.
It is a very common issue everyone. You will find 4 out of every 5 people dislike maths.
But the best way to overcome this issue is practice .
This is the only way out.
All you need is concentration.
Even i was very weak in maths once but now I top in my class in maths most of the times.
All you need to put in is some effort to practice regualrly.
Solving 10 sums a day sounds quite a lethargic idea but when you spice it up with spark of competition , maybe doing it with your friends or doing it on a timer and trying to break your own record each time will give you that inquistiveness to move forward to the next ten sums.
Maths is all sbout practicing and concentration.
I hope this answer helps you improve .
27th March 2023, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I did no any thing in maths and i am failed in class maths r exam so i have yo clear my exam how should i clear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?