1st November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Details about affiliation of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar? Important dates for admission in 11th standard?

Sir, I want to know about affiliation of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar, Jharkhand? Give me details about important dates for admission in 11th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 10th pass from Jharkhand board eligible to get admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, West Bengal? Procedure of admission?
  2. Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?
  3. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  4. How can i take admission in MBA from Deoghar Vidyapeeth University
  5. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  6. Details regarding admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Aanchal International School, New Delhi?
  7. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  8. List of best schools in Arunachal Pradesh with their affiliation for admission in 11th standard
  9. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  10. Details about affiliation of Aadharshila Academy, Sanwer Road? Seats available in 11th with Science stream?
  11. List of schools having hostel under Ramakrishna Mission, Kolkata
  12. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  13. Is Mari Rani Public Schol, Chaganassery, Kerala affiliated to CBSE Board?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  15. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  16. Is Sahityalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar Valued in India railways and Staff selection exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between state universities and private universities? Which one is better to join?
  18. Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur?
7th November 2017, 11:17 PM
imtiazexpert

Default Re: Details about affiliation of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar? Important dates for admission in 11th standard?

The above mentioned institute "Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar" is affiliated to CBSE board.

So, if you want to get admission in the above mentioned school and wish to avail admission in CBSE board, then I would suggest you to go forward with it.

Admission procedure starts from the month of December January itself. You will have to fill up the application form from the school itself or from the website and submit it after filling up properly with all supportive documents and if you are eligible then I am sure you will get admission.
12th March 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about affiliation of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar? Important dates for admission in 11th standard?

How many percent during admission required in class 11
4th April 2021, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

When did rk mission deoghar got affiliated for class 11 and 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?