18th February 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Process of giving improvement exam of Maths and Economics in 12th?

Sir, I want to give the improvement exams in isc board 12th class. I have failed in maths and economics and therefore need to give the imporvement exams for both theses subjects. Sir please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?
  2. Procedure of ISC improvement exam?
  3. Can I apply for WBJEE this year if qualified in 12th but failed in Maths?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  5. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  6. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I give Improvement exams of Mathematics and Economics if completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  8. Which course should I join related to OC and Economics?
  9. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  10. Is Improvement Exam of 12th safe for career making?
  11. Admission in DU is possible on the basis of improvement marks?
  12. How to apply for improvement test?
  13. After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?
  14. From where can i get the Improvement examination forms of 12th class? -- [New]
  15. Are there any chances for me to crack IIT JEE exam next year if my present 12th score is 38 in Maths?
  16. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  17. Can I apply for improvement exam for just Maths subject in Maharashtra Board?
  18. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?

18th February 2016, 11:25 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process of giving improvement exam of Maths and Economics in 12th?

You need to contact your school authorities and ask them to provide you the application form for improvement examination. After filling up the form and submitting the application fee, you will however, be eligible to appear for the examination in the concluding year.

19th February 2016, 12:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The process is quite simple, you just have to deposit the improvement examination fee along with the application provided to you by the school and upon submission of the form you will be very much eligible for the examination.

19th February 2016, 02:36 PM
kantraman

Actually every board give chance to get improvement in any subjects.But for improvement in 12th math and economics firstly fill the form used for improving percentage in12th alongwith prescribed fees timely and with respect to this you will improve your percentage in both subjects.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?