7th February 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in C++ Programming? Previous year papers of C for class 12?

What can i do to get good marks in C++ of 12 class ! also give me previous year paper of C++ programming !

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA 2nd Year Programming in C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. PTU BCA 3rd Sem-Object Oriented Programming using C++ (BCA-304) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-Introduction to Programming (BCA103) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. WBUT CSE 3rd Sem, Data Structures and Algorithms Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Programming in Java Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-C++ and Object Oriented Programming (MCA 09) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA-1st Year Programming in C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Second Year Visual Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  11. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Programming with C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Java Programming (MCA-502) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU MCA Semester I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. DOEACC B Level Courses- Basics of OS, Unix and Shell Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Previous years sample papers for Advance Spectroscopy and Computer Programming?
  18. DOEACC B Level Course, Introduction to Object Oriented Programming and C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th February 2014, 04:35 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get good marks in C++ Programming? Previous year papers of C for class 12?

It's quite challenging to score good marks in Computer Science on CBSE board as 12th grade syllabus deals with C++ programming which is relatively challenging to understand and learn for beginners.

I have attached the sample papers and notes for C++ programming in this post for your reference. Just go through it and understand the questions types asked for the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

One key important thing which you need to follow up while preparing for C++ programming is that never try to memorize things which is given in the book because it won't help you at all anyways to score good marks. Make sure that you understand the concepts and then present it in the exam. In case if you are not understanding the concepts then just approach your subject teacher for help or join a good tuition center where you can spend more time learning computer science for scoring good marks.

There are N number of books available in the market which helps you to prepare for C++ programming language, so just get them if you needed in case to refer for more information on the same concepts which you have in your school book.
Attached Files
File Type: zip computerscience_2007.zip(506.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf Computerscience.pdf(2.41 MB, 196 views)
File Type: pdf plus2_CompSci_e_sep2009.pdf(2.87 MB, 147 views)
File Type: pdf Plus2-July2008-ComputerScience.pdf(2.90 MB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf C++_COMPUTER SCIENCE.pdf(4.67 MB, 328 views)
File Type: pdf computer-science-sample-question-paper-1.pdf(589.5 KB, 245 views)
File Type: pdf computer-science-sample-question-paper-2.pdf(439.9 KB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf computer-science-sample-question-paper-3.pdf(200.2 KB, 274 views)
File Type: pdf Revision-Notes-for-Exam-Computer-Science.pdf(614.5 KB, 194 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?