9th May 2017, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in Saint Xaviers School?

My son will be 3 years 2 months as of December 2017. Will he be eligible for Nursery I in St. Xavier's School? When are the forms given? What is the age criteria usually followed for getting the admission? Kindly confirm me soon which will be helpful. Thanks!

26th May 2017, 09:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in Saint Xaviers School?

Your son will get eligible for admission to Nursery-I for the session of 2018.Minimum age required for admission to nursery in St. Xavier's school is 3 years and 6 months.You will have to fill online form from school's official site.School session starts from April.
4th January 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in Saint Xaviers School?

My son is now 2.6 years his birth date is 25/6/2015 will he is eligible for Lkg ?
19th August 2022, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 3yrs old . In which class she will be admitted in the new sessio 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?