10th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if my son didn't attend the preliminary classes for class XI?

My son sidhant mohanty has admitted in your school in class XI in this season but sorry to tell you that on private ground he could not attend his coaching classes which planed by the school. Will there be a problem? Can someone give me the information on the same?

Thanks!

11th May 2015, 02:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if my son didn't attend the preliminary classes for class XI?

There is nothing such as a big problem, it is just that if your son is not being able to attend coaching classes, he will definitely miss some of the important classes.

However, there is a provision for it that if your child is really unable to attend classes due to some serious reasons and if he wishes to attend those classes now, he can however ask the school officials to kindly try to arrange extra or him, citing the reasons behind his failure to attend classes and if possible, the school offcicials will surely do it.
18th May 2015, 09:05 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if my son didn't attend the preliminary classes for class XI?

Actualy during the initial classes faculty will basics,its application,importance.
As the the chapter proceeds ,next chapter would be continuation part of previous one.how one topic is interlinked with the other one.
For example,to finish one chapter it would take 4 days.if we are irregular then we face problem to understand the current running topic as its a continuation part of yesterday topic. Right. Thats why the faculty keeps on saying don't miss the class,be regular in class.
Understand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?