16th December 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Railways being 12th Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing 12th from Science stream and after my 12th I want to join Railways. Can you please let me know how I can join Indian Railways? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

26th December 2015, 12:03 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Railways being 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing 12th from Science stream and after my 12th I want to join Railways. Can you please let me know how I can join Indian Railways? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Railway after completing 12th standard in Science. You can apply for posts such as, Loco pilot, railway apprentice or trainee, technician, clerk, TTE, Assistants etc. Selection process is based on Written examination and Interview. You need to appear in examination conducted by the RRB.
26th September 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
This is vamshi. i Have completed my 12th with 87 % and I am very much interested to work as tc and I came to know that i have to give RRB exam and can you. Plz Let me know when will be the exam going to be conducted
30th May 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my 12th science. I am very interested to do govt. job in Indian Railway, let me know how to get job in Indian Railway and which entrance have to give. Please inform me sir .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?