17th August 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP

how much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in aeonautical engineering colleges in ap?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  4. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  5. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  8. Required percentage to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Best Colleges in India for this course?
  9. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering if I am a intermediate student
  11. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  12. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  13. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  15. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  16. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  17. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How much percentage is required in mechanical diploma exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering Course?

3rd July 2016, 11:30 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

** For general category candidate the percentage required in intermediate to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP is a minimum of 60%.

** For reserved category candidate the percentage required in intermediate to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP is a minimum of 50 to 55%.

** The age of candidate must be between 17 to 25 years.

24th June 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP

Sir I'm Raj varma intermediate completed at 48% I'm eligible or not aeronautical engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?