29th December 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to pay fee for offline migration certificate?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for migration certificate offline (means by post). How can I apply? Is it mandatory to apply online for migration? If I want to pay fee through draft, then the name of the receiver is?

29th December 2016, 04:30 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How to pay fee for offline migration certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply for migration certificate offline (means by post). How can I apply? Is it mandatory to apply online for migration? If I want to pay fee through draft, then the name of the receiver is?
Migration certificate is require in case you apply to other institutions or board. However you can apply for migration certificate online or offline. It depends upon the institution.
~ For more detailed information go and meet the official staff of your institution and put your concern to them.
29th December 2016, 08:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to pay the fee to your respective school where you have completed your studies from, if you cannot pay it online or having some problem in submitting the fee online, there is no such problem in it.

You will be getting an application form from the school itself and after filling up the application with the required details asked for, you will be very much eligible to avail the certificate.
16th August 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want my migration certificate for class 10th. If a wanna pay fee through bank challah so what's the processor for it ?
20th August 2017, 11:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You will get your migration certificate from your previous school.
You have to pay fee to the authority of that school.
Yes, you can apply for draft and can pay fee through draft.
You have to apply for the draft in the name of the school.
You will need migration certificate if you will shift from one city to another.
9th July 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get my Migration and degree certificates by curios or speed post service from RMLAU Faizabad (UP)?. I am ready to pay all the charges. Please explain process of online registration and fee payment.
13th July 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

If fees and application form for migration certificate submitted by hand then can we obtain our migration certificate on same day or not??
1st July 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passes 12th this year and now I have taken admission in Pune for my graduation..I want to know if my privious collage helps me getting my migration certificate or do I have to apply for migration certificate myself ..And do they accept demand draft for the fees??
2nd July 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir please tell me make the 10 class migration certificate which provide document and charge
27th July 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my migration certificate through online and how to pay fee for that ?
11th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I want to apply for migration certificate.
Please explain the complete process.

Regards
Poojitha
17th September 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Of what amount draft to be made for obtaining migration certificate through post
26th December 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hlo can any one tell how to get aknowledgment number again I forget to note down for first time of payment did I want to do payment again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?