7th January 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NID entrance exam for 12th Commerce student?

hi,
i am a class 12th commerce student.
i want to join NID after my 12th...
So, please let me know am I eligible
for its entrance exam or not?
Please reply to my question.

10th January 2015, 05:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NID entrance exam for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i am a class 12th commerce student.
i want to join NID after my 12th...
So, please let me know am I eligible
for its entrance exam or not?
Please reply to my question.
Yes, course you can apply for the NIT entrance exam after completing 12th Commerce stream. The applicant who are interested to appear in the NID entrance exam, must complete 12th standard from a recognized university.

National Institute of Design Entrance Exam is conducted by the National Institute of Design (NIT) to admission for Graduate Diploma Program in Design (GDPD) and Postgraduate Diploma Program in Design (PGDPD).

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GDPD:

-> The candidate should have passed or is appearing the senior Secondary School Examination under the 10+2 system or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.

-> Candidate’s age not exceeding 45 years and There are 5 years age relaxation for SC & ST category candidates and 03 years age relaxation for OBC.

CONTACT INFO:
Phone: +91-79-2662 3462
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380 007, India
OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.nid.edu/
10th January 2015, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NID entrance exam for 12th Commerce student?

NID (National Institute of Design) Eligibility Criteria:

You are absolutely eligible to appear for NID Entrance examination. NID Entrance examination is conducted for B.Des (Bachelor Of Design) program and M.Des (Master of Design) Program. As you have completed 12th class you are of course apply for NID 2015 entrance examination. 12th class in any stream is accepted, and so you are eligible to give this NID entrance examination.

>> To be eligible for NID B.Des program, candidates must have completed 10+2 or 12th class from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% of marks at 12th class level

>> Candidates must have completed 12th class in ANY STREAM obtained from a recognized university.

>> The maximum age limit is 20 years (as on 01st June, 2015) and of course age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates for about 3 years
24th September 2015, 04:40 PM
priyatirpathi

Hi , Yes you are eligible for appearing for NID exam.Here are a few tips that can help in your preparation.
To crack the exam, you have to practice sketching and should have innovative ideas. Yes, you can prepare with old sample papers or question papers. But if you get guidance from an expert in this field, you can prepare much better and sharpen the right skills required to crack the exam. I am sure you can crack the exam if your preparation is good. afdindia is a leading design exam coaching institute and the mentors are from premier coaching institutes who will guide you in the right direction.
7th March 2018, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Can we apply for NID without having fine arts as a subject in class 11th &12th?
I have commerce without maths.
27th December 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I am a 12th std science student.Am I eligible to attend the NID exam ? And How much will be the fees provided?But while searching about NID I saw that I should have a degree!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?