24th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get my migration certificate?

I am doing diploma regular course and I have submitted my migration for diploma course and I have given BA part 1 exam from correspondence course but now they are not giving my result. They are saying submit your migration certificate. So, please tell me the solution.

24th September 2016, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my migration certificate?

To get your Migration certificate, you need to visit the institute where you have studied the Diploma course and you need to apply for Migration Certificate in the admission office. They will ask you to fill out the application form with your personal details and after that, if you have any fee dues, you need to clear all the dues and then the institute will you issue a Migration Certificate. Then, you can submit the Migration Certificate in the college where you have studied B.A course for declaration of your result.
30th March 2017, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted my migration certificate to university but they had lost it. Now they are asking for a new migration certificate otherwise they refuses to take my exams. Where and how would I get it.
8th October 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son has 10th passed out from Jawahar novadaya vidyalaya at CBSE pattern and now continue his study at Chase pattern of Odissa. How can I receive the migration certificate from CBSE by hand.
20th July 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA on 2013 under BPUT. I have lost my original registration number card but remembered the number But the college is saying first give that card then they will provide migration certificate and also suggested me if i have lost that then complain raise at police station. It is difficult for me. Pls give me suggestion how i will get that. I want to admission for MBA under utkal university.
30th January 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

FORMAT OF APPLICATION TO THE PRINCIPAL FOR DUPLICATE MIGRATIONCERTIFICATE FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY OF WEST BENGAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?