18th February 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get job being an NIOS candidate?

Hi,
I have passed my class 10th and 12th with NIOS Board. Now I am not getting job due to this board. Now what to do? Please tell me what you think about it.

19th February 2016, 01:12 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get job being an NIOS candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get job after pursuing 10th or 10+2 from NIOS board. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under MHRD of India.

So, the certificate is valid to appear for entrance examination or for recruitment in jobs.So, you can appear for examination for selection in job.

Some of the examination conducted after 10+2 are SSC CHSLE, IB, NDA etc..
19th February 2016, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It is a problem with open schooling and most of the private employers ask regular studies. You must try to gain some skills through training programmes if you want to get a job. On the basis of class 12th there are not many jobs even for other boards candidates.

In fact in private sector employers these days ask for minimum graduate qualification. For 12th pass there is low end jobs available and also call center jobs.
19th February 2016, 11:59 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

I think that NIOS is not the main reason behind your unemployment. As per my suggestion you should go for graduation at least for getting a normal profile job. I am sure that being a graduate you will definitely got a good job.
22nd February 2016, 03:34 PM
OnePlus

NIOS is open schooling board and it is recognized board. You will get the job after completing 10th and 12th from this board.
You can also try for entrance exams like- SSC, NDA etc. You need to work hard for getting a job.

After having a class 12th marksheet you will not get a good job, i think you should go for graduation or any other professional courses. So that you will definitely get good and secure job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?