1st August 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Military school entrance exam to get admission in class 6th?

Sir, my son is in 4th class. l want him to prepare for military school after 5th class. I want to know how I can prepare him for the military school admission?

1st August 2016, 09:56 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Military school entrance exam to get admission in class 6th?

Syllabus for 6th class entrance exam covers the syllabus of 5th standard which your son read in his previous class. So make sure that he will prepare well and score good marks in entrance exam.

As if he qualify 1st stage then he have to pass a medical fitness test after. Once he will declared medically fit then you can proceed for admission related formalities.
2nd August 2016, 03:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Military school entrance exam to get admission in class 6th?

There is no such additional preparation required for entrance examination of 6th standard in Army school.

You should just be very well versed with your 5th standard syllabus as most of the questions will be asked from the 5th standard itself. Moreover, if you can then just go through dome of the books of class 6 also, just a go through will do provided it should be done honestly.
2nd August 2016, 12:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can let your son join military school after 5th class. There is a entrance exam, your son need to pass that with good marks. Questions do not come from outside, it comes from the syllabus only which he is studying right now, but level of questions may be hard. Your son need to go through his previous classes books & class 5th books to prepare for the exam. Exam is not that tough if a candidate has studied well.
3rd August 2016, 08:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you are interested to get admitted your ward in class 6th in Army School. It is not that much tough that you need any kind of special preparation for the Entrance Examination of 6th standard in Army School.
For 6th standard entrance examination, the syllabus is mainly covering 5th standard syllabus and most of the questions will be asked within that syllabus only.
So, complete class 5th syllabus thoroughly to perform well.
5th March 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir; my son is in 5th class i want get him in miltery school. So please tell me how i prepare him for enternace exam
5th May 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir after which class passed entry is applicable for entry in class 6th in sainik school. Please confirm me. My son is studying in class 4th in this year ( i.e 2018) and his date of birth is 15 Jun 2018.
15th October 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know the Examination center for Rashtriya Military Schools Admission
23rd September 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Previous question paper to prepare for entrance exam for class 7 admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?