24th March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore

Sir, I am Dharmendra Sharma. Sir, I am studying in class 10th in CBSE based school . I want to get admission in Sainik school in 11th class . Sir, I have tried my luck to get admission Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore, but I am not able to qualify the interview.

25th March 2017, 11:08 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore

Admission can only be given if the candidate passes the entrance exam and the interview of the school and its strictly based on merit basis and subject to medical test conducted by the school. The candidates must pass their class 10 from a recognized board with a minimum of 55%. The written exam consist of 350 marks up to class 6 and from class 7 to class 9 the marks are 450 and there is 50 marks for an interview also. The candidate needs to pass both the entrance exam and interview in order to get admission in the Sainik school.
25th June 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in class 10th right now in 2019. Is it possible to get admission in rashtriya military school? If I get good cgpa in class 10th in 2020
18th February 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,now i am studying in 10th std. I am going to write my board exam this year2020 . Will i get admission in Rashtriya Military School,Banglore for 11th std. My father is servicing in army.So kindly deliver us with the instructions for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?