3rd May 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a CA in future after taking science?

i have finished my 10. i wish to become a CA .but if i take science can i become a CA in future?
is it a wise decision to take science if i wish to become a CA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
  2. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. What are the career options in computer science engineering? What is the future after taking computer science branch in engineering
  5. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future?
  6. Is it a wise thing to do Law after taking up science? which course should I take up?
  7. What are the groups we can take in 11th standard to have a better career in future?
  8. Which is better to become an engineer in future? Taking diploma course or 11th and 12th? -- [New]
  9. Should i choose Science stream or Commerce for Architecture field?
  10. Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field
  11. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  12. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Can I study MBA if pursuing Science in 11th standard?
  14. What is the benefit of taking Maths and Commerce? What is the future scope?
  15. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  16. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  17. Options after 12th with Medical stream other than MBBS?
  18. Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2011, 08:42 AM
Usman Dawer

Default Re: Can I become a CA in future after taking science?

I think you have got rightly the meaning of science till now.Please don't take it otherwise but i m telling u that you can't become a complete CA untill and unless u r not a science student as appox. Half the science iz about the coposition,ëffects,uses of food.
20th December 2011, 10:00 AM
NARSHAN
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a CA in future after taking science?

For CA,an examination will be conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in two parts and any science graduate can take it if he has studied maths. Studying commerce gives you advantage as you learn basic accountancy in commerce.
But,you can become CA even if you take the science stream.
The above mentioned exam shall only take place after your 12th board exams and the entrance exams,which shall give you ample time to cover up the Commerce portions(one of my friends had done so).
20th December 2011, 01:17 PM
gsalgundi

Absolutely you can become CA even if you take Science after Class 10. It is a wise decision to study Science and opt for CA. This is because Science background always helps a candidate to be more careful, methodical, analytical in approaching & solving a problem. Accountancy and other Finance related subjects in Commerce stream will not pose a serious problem to the Science candidates. You can learn these subjects with the sound and solid background of methods applied in studying Science. Just go with your decision.
20th December 2011, 08:46 PM
meenakshikailasam

Hi dear,
To become a Chartered Accountant in India, you will have to go through the following steps.
After qualifying the +2 level of examination, You will have to write CPT(Competency Professional Test) conducted by ICAI.

The CPT is followed by Professional Competency Course (PCC) and Final Course.

Apart from this two programs after CPT, you will also need to go through the following practical training

100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3˝ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

After completion of all these course programs and practical training, you will be eligible to become one of the member of ICAI and an Chartered Accountant.

For admission and other details, refer to the official website of ICAI.

Read: What steps to be taken to become a Chartered Accountant(CA)? Which courses should I join after 12th? 2011-2012 http://educationcareer.in/what-steps-taken-become-chartered-accountant-ca-courses-should-i-join-after-12th-5440.html#ixzz1h5XZTpup
30th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for ca if i have science
27th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

for CA cet is important or not
6th May 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

is it possible for doing ca by a average student in science faculty ?
11th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAD CHOOSEN THE DECISION OF BECOMING CA AFTER JOINING 2....SO WILL I BE ABLE BECOME A CA AS I AM SCIENCE STREAM.IS THERE ANY EXAM WHICH MOST OF THE STUDENTS FAIL IN CA?????WHY IS PEOPLE DISCOURAGING ME TO TAKE THIS OPTION OF CA?????
8th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I had chosen the decision to become CA after taking science stream so can I do CA
6th September 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please say what are the steps to become a CA after taking science in 10 2 ??.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?