24th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to study and prepare myself for std X?

Can you please help me to plan how to study and prepare myself for std. X. As my class in my school has just started from 1st April and I want to plan my time table to study and want to follow till my finals. I wake up at 5am and go to school at 6.40am and come back at 1.30pm. I go to my tution class at 7pm and come back at 9.15pm. I love to play football so I go to play at 5.30pm & come back home at 6.45pm and go for tution. I have half day on saturday and tution at 4pm to 6pm. Sunday is holiday. This is my schedule. Request please help me plan my time table to study.

27th April 2014, 09:32 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study and prepare myself for std X?

To prepare yourself for 10th standard, you must set your goal i.e. how much marks you want to get in your exam. After setting your goal, you must have to create a timetable according to you. Then start to work on your study, and have to follow timetable properly to achieve you goal. After that you must have to find your own stronger or weaker subject.

Now, prepare notes by yourself which should be handwritten, which very much helpful for you, and notes is very helpful for quick revision at the time of Exam. And try to follow NCERT books because they have the basic concepts of every topics. Or give extra time to your weak subjects by practice.

If you have problem with some subject then take coaching or tuition from good Institute, which is good for you, but self study is much important. If you get tired, sometime it is good to take rest from your schedule/timetable. Never crame any topic, try to understand every topic clearly and their basic concepts. Do not follow reading concept, must do practice by writing because by writing topics remains last longer.
27th April 2014, 02:26 PM
swati21raut

How to prepare for drug inspector study & what is their syllabus
17th June 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I wake up at 5am then do yoga till 6am and get ready for tuition then I spend 3 hours in tuition from 7-10am .after that go to the school at 11:30 am and retire on 6pm. So, how to divide time or how to use time for studying ? How to prepare a timetable for everyday ?
4th July 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to make time table for my X Grade .I go to school on 8:40and return back at 4:30 how to maintain the rest of my any with suffient sleep &study??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?