8th October 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th class mandatory for appearing in UPSC?

Hi all,

I have completed my graduation successfully but I didn't write 12th class. Can i write UPSC examination?

8th October 2015, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th class mandatory for appearing in UPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

I have completed my graduation successfully but I didn't write 12th class. Can i write UPSC examination?
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for UPSC exams like NDA and SCRA exam.

National defence academy entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy through NDA exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

To get more information about NDA/SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?