6th December 2016, 07:24 PM
pandu@123#

Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET after completing intermediate in three years?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate in 3 years and now I want to apply for EAMCET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for EAMCET after completing intermediate in three years? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the same.

8th December 2016, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET after completing intermediate in three years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandu@123# View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate in 3 years and now I want to apply for EAMCET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for EAMCET after completing intermediate in three years? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the same.
Yes, you are eligible for EAMCET exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test held by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET 2017 exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
8th December 2016, 03:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET after completing intermediate in three years?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for EAMCET examination even if you have studied Intermediate for three years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. You must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in EAMCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?