14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

ISC or WBCHSE, which is better to study in HS for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) aspirant?

Hi Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in class 10 in WBBSE. I will do Engineering in my graduation i.e.; i want to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that if I continue my education of HS in WBCHSE then I will get admission easily in BTech or I should move to ISC Board. I came to know that ISC Board is easy than WBCHSE. Suggest me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in CLAT to study Law? Can I study Law without Maths in H.S.? ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for Law aspirant?
  2. ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?
  3. Which Board is easier to study 11th Science among WBCHSE and ISC?
  4. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science WBCHSE Board student?
  5. Which is better among ISC and WBCHSE for 10th ICSE Biology student?
  6. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  7. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant? -- [New]
  8. Which course is better for private jobs after the PUC?
  9. ISC or Gujarat Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?
  10. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
  11. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?
  13. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  16. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?
  17. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
8th May 2018, 06:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or WBCHSE, which is better to study in HS for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) aspirant?

It does not depend upon any of the Boards for the further studies after class 12th.
Both the above mentioned Boards are very good to study for higher secondary education in order to pursue Bachelors degree courses in the relevant field.
So, if you want to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you can complete your class 12th Board examination from any of the above mentioned Boards.
9th May 2018, 05:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or WBCHSE, which is better to study in HS for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) aspirant?

You are eligible to get admission after passing from any of the board but it should be recognized.
If you want to write exam from ISC Board then you can also go through this. There will be no any problem at the time of admission.
So decide your board to pursue higher secondary as per your capacity and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?