15th August 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study MBBS for Intermediate PCM candidate of Maharashtra State Board?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my Intermediate in PCM Group from Maharashtra State Board. But now I want to do MBBS. Is there any chance to do MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  2. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  3. Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?
  4. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  5. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students? -- [New]
  6. Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?
  7. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  8. How should I study for JEE? I am a 12th standard student
  9. Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?
  10. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  11. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study MBBS in Ukraine being an Intermediate Bi.P.C. candidate?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  14. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  15. Details about all India Engineering entrance exam
  16. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  17. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  18. Does one need to score 80% in PCM in 12th of AP board to be eligible for BITSAT entrance exam?
21st August 2015, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study MBBS for Intermediate PCM candidate of Maharashtra State Board?

No, it is not possible to pursue MBBS course after completion of your Intermediate with PCM group from Maharashtra State Board. To be eligible to pursue MBBS course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or Intermediate with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board. Since, you have not pursued Biology subject, being a PCM student, you are not eligible to appear in Media entrance examination and you cannot get admission to pursue MBBS course.
10th April 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to study MBBS for Intermediate PCM candidate of Maharashtra State Board?

My daughter had completed intermediate pcm from board of intermediate but she want do MBBS is she ddo again with bpc from nios is she eligible or not? Please give me s solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?