6th December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

List of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur, Bihar to take admission in 11th standard

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from BSEB and now want to get admission in a BSEB recognized government school in Muzaffarpur. List of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com of Muzaffarpur University for BSEB Commerce student?
  2. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  3. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  5. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard? -- [New]
  6. List best schools in Vijaywada for taking admission in 11th standard?
  7. List of CBSE government recognized schools in Delhi for 11th science stream
  8. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  9. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science?
  10. How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?
  11. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
  12. List of best CBSE schools for doing 11th and 12th standard in Commerce stream in Patna?
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard?
  14. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  15. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  16. How can I start coaching classes in Muzaffarpur, Bihar if working in Private sector at Saudi Arabia?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  18. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
8th December 2016, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur, Bihar to take admission in 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th from BSEB and now want to get admission in a BSEB recognized government school in Muzaffarpur. List of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur.

The list of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur, Bihar is given below;

B. B. Collegiate, Muzaffarpur - Official Website

Radharkrishna Kedia, Bank Road, Muzaffarpur, Bihar

Rama Krishna High School, Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Swami
Vivekananda Path, Bela, Muzaffarpur

Government Rajkiya Mandhya Vidayalaya, Sikandarpur Kundal, Muzaffarpur

Govt. Zila School, Muzaffarpur, Ward no 32, Mushari Block, Muzaffarpur
9th December 2016, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur, Bihar to take admission in 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best BSEB schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard:-

1. Loyola High School
Kurji P.O. Sadaquat Ashram Patna Bihar

2. St. Joseph'S High School
Shanti Niketan Colony, East Of Bhoot Nath Road, Kankarbagh, Patna

3. St. Karen'S High School
Gola Road, Danapur

4. East And West High School
Bela Near Neora Distt Patna Bihar

5. Patna St. Michael'S School
Ashok Nagar Road No. 3 Kankarbagh

6. Patna St. Michael'S School
Ashok Nagar Road No. 3 Kankarbagh

7. Gyan Jyoti Residential Public School
Rampur (Bhelura), Nagwan, Janipur, Patna 801109

8. S.R. Public School
Gopalpur, Bikram, Patna

9. Shivam International School
At- Phulwaria, P.O. - Baikthpur, Distt- Patna

10. Blue Bells Academy
Ashokpuri Khajpura Complex Khagul Road Danapur Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?