23rd February 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

List of best Pilot training schools in India?

Sir/Mam,

Please inform me best CPL training school in India. Or any entrance exam to get through? Can you please help me to find the details on the same as I am really looking for the answers soon on this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  2. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  3. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
  4. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  5. List best Training Schools for Pilot Training course? Also give details of fee structure?
  6. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best pilot training institute in India
  9. List of best pilot schools available throughout country?
  10. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  11. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  13. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  14. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  15. Jobs after B.Com & B.Ed?
  16. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  17. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  18. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
25th February 2016, 05:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best Pilot training schools in India?

Here are some of the best pilot training institution in India.

* Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar.
Address : D-4, Near Old Terminal Building,Biju Patnaik airport, Bhubaneswar, Odissha.
Phone : 06742596880.

* Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai.
Address : 7/8, Rushabh complex, Off new link road, Andheri west Opp. Fun republic cinema, Mumbai.
Phone : 09821037693.

* Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad.
Address : 7-8-277, SB plaza, Goutham nagar, Bowenpally, Secunderabad.
Phone : 04065502045.

* Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareli.
Address : Fursatganj Airfield, Raebareli, Uttar pradesh,
Phone : 05352441147.

* Government Flying Training School, Bangalore.
Address : Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka post, Bengaluru.
Phone : 08023332251
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?