29th November 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Best pilot training institute in India

Actually, I have just completed my 10 2 & possess a keen interest, dedication & enthusiasm to be an airline pilot. I, being a resident of India, wants to know the best pilot training institute in India that may secure a 100% assurance in fulfilling my ambition & wouldn't render an ultimate wastage of money. I don't want to get confused with numerous names of training centres. An early & straight-forward response is awaited. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  2. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  3. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  4. Best Pilot training institute in India? Where to get training in India or Abroad?
  5. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  6. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  7. What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?
  8. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  9. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  10. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  11. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get loan for Pilot training from IGRUA?
  13. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that?
  16. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  17. Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?
  18. What is the qualification needed for pilot training?
1st December 2014, 08:52 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Best pilot training institute in India

If you have dedicated yourself to be a commercial pilot, then it is important that you should get yourself a right pilot training institute to fulfill your dream of flying. In recent years there has been a spurt in the growth of aviation industry which has created a huge demand for the commercial pilots. The training institute you are seeking for must have good training and guidance facility where you can appear for the Commercial Pilot's License Conversion Examination conducted by DGCA, Govt. of India.

The pilot training course will be of 2 years and course Fees of institution vary from Rs. 12-18 lakhs.

Some of the best institutions in India are:

Government Aviation Training Institute,
Contact No: 0674 694 3979
Location: D-4, Near Old Terminal Building, , Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751020

Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore

Indian Aviation Academy,
Contact No:022 2674 0041
Location: Office 7& 8, Rushabh Complex, Oshiwar Link Rd, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053

Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd,

All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun

Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy
Contact No:040 6550 2045
Location:7-8-277, SB Plaza, Goutham Nagar,Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500011
2nd December 2014, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue your Pilot training from following Institutes in India.

1. Government Aviation Training Institute, D-4, Near Old Terminal Building, , Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751020
0674 694 3979

2. Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore

3. Indian Aviation Academy, Office 7& 8, Rushabh Complex, Oshiwar Link Rd, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
022 2674 0041

4. Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India

5. All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun Website: http://www.aiiadoon.in/

6. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, 7-8-277, SB Plaza, Goutham Nagar,Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500011
040 6550 2045

7. Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, AAA Hangar, OLD TERMINAL BUILDING, S.V.Patel International Airport,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2286 1406

8. Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome,Yelahanka Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, Phone: 080 2333 2251

9. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareli, Website: http://www.igrua.gov.in/

10. West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala Flying Club Rd, Airport Area, Behala, Maheshtala, West Bengal 700060
22nd December 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12.
I want to be a pilot but I am confused about the courses and processidings.
I will be oblised if you can help me out.

Thanking you
Sourav Das
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?