3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue my studies at home?

I have completed my 10th in 2009, but due to some reasons, I couldn't complete my 12th. I want to complete my studies at home. How to do?

4th January 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my studies at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th in 2009, but due to some reasons, I couldn't complete my 12th. I want to complete my studies at home. How to do?

You can continue your studies at your home through open universities. It is possible to join BA History or BA Political Science or BSc Psychology or BCA or BSc Geography or BA English courses through open universities. Eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard + Bachelor Preparatory Program conducted by the concerned university. There are various open universities available in India like

Tamilnadu Open University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Netaji Subhas Open University - Official Website

KSOU - Official Website
4th January 2018, 05:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can complete your studies from home being an external candidate to qualify in the class 12th examination. All you need to do is to take admission in any of the Open School from where you can apply for the class 12th examination. After that, join in any reputed coaching classes for main subjects of class 12th. Focus well on the topics which you will be taught in the coaching center and give your level best to qualify in the examination with the help of your tutors.
4th January 2018, 05:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue your 12th standard through NIOS board at home also. By passing your 12th standard through NIOS board you will be able to qualify 12th standard examination and you will have qualification of 12th at least and after that you can also continue your graduation through correspondence or private mode.
4th January 2018, 10:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can complete you studies through correspondence. All you need to do is take admission in any good open school and then you can complete your studies by staying at home and studying from home. The best known open school is NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for completing higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?