15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams after passing 12th with MPC stream? Is it better to take MPC with IIT?

I want to know about the list of entrance exams after inter with mpc and also the jobs that each exam would offer. Is it better to take mpc with IIT? I had just completed my SSC exams and secured 9.7 GPA and I am interested in mpc but l was often confused to take the IIT with mpc. Will you please clarify my doubt?

15th June 2016, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams after passing 12th with MPC stream? Is it better to take MPC with IIT?

After completion of your 12th standard with MPC stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Engineering field. To get admission for pursuing engineering course, you can appear in any of the below mentioned entrance examinations :-

--> JEE Main
--> JEE Advanced
--> SRM EEE
--> BITSAT
--> VIT EEE
--> EAMCET
--> KCET

If your desire is to pursue your higher studies in IIT then, you must have to opt MPC with IIT coaching. But, you must have to work hard to get qualify and secured good rank in JEE Main and Advanced examinations to get admission in IIT.
15th June 2016, 11:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams after passing 12th with MPC stream? Is it better to take MPC with IIT?

* The Aspirant who completed his/her intermediate in MPC can do Engineering, Degree in B.Sc & B.com, Fashion Technology, Law, Chartered Accounts, Animation, Media courses.

* The Entrance Exams for Engineering is given as
1. JEE main
2. JEE Advance
3. BITSAT
4. ViTEEE
5. AIEEE
6. EMCET

* If the student want to do the job with out any higher education can take Diploma Course, certificate courses to get good jobs.

* It is better to take MPC with IIT. If you want to be an engineer IIT is the best.
16th June 2016, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the list of entrance exams after inter with mpc and also the jobs that each exam would offer. Is it better to take mpc with IIT? I had just completed my SSC exams and secured 9.7 GPA and I am interested in mpc but l was often confused to take the IIT with mpc. Will you please clarify my doubt?
If you have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized board, then you are eligible for IIT entrance exam.

Your 12th standard marks must be above 50%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
22nd June 2016, 09:06 PM
onemdindus

List of entrance exams after passing 12th with MPC stream

To get engineering admission, I would recommend you to prepare hardly for Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Entrance Examination and Indian Institute Of Science Engineering Entrance Examination.

These two are the premier institutions offering engineering course across India.

There are 2 levels in IIT JEE exam. They are

1. JEE Mains
2. JEE Advanced

Only those who qualify Mains will be allowed for Advanced level examination.

To join IITs, you must qualify Advanced level. To join NITs (National Institute Of Technology), it is required to qualify only the Mains level.
16th October 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me how many marks do we need to score in mains to get seat in NIT and IIT? And one more question what is the way to get seat in B.Arch
24th October 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I heard there are 17 to18 entrance exams after inter(MPC)
What are the exams and list of all exams
20th August 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is any chance to get seat in iiit after 12th mpc
26th August 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell us entrance exams other than engineering related for mpc student
22nd October 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please give me information about the courses in Btech and the jobs we get by doing it
10th September 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Will get a NITs if we are qualified in JEE mains ??
22nd January 2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 452 marks in intermediate second year what to do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?