28th January 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

List of name and address of NIOS school for JEE Main?

Sir, I am applying for JEE mains 2017 and am also appearing in NIOS on demand examination and i will fill the form online for on demand examination , so what will i write in the column of name of school and address of school in JEE main application form. Please tell.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  6. What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  9. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  10. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced through NIOS improvement exam having secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  12. Will I be eligibile for JEE MAINS 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main with 40% in 12th NIOS?
  14. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS?
  16. Eligibility to appear in NEET and JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS candidate?
  17. Can I appear in JEE Main 2016 while appearing in NIOS Board 12th improvement exam?
  18. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
31st January 2017, 07:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of name and address of NIOS school for JEE Main?

There is no NIOS school as NIOS ( NIOS ) stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is just a recognised board under ministry of HRD.

So, you can just visit the official website www.nios.ac.in for the details about admission procedure.

Candidates passed or or appearing for 12th board examination with NIOS board are eligible to appear for JEE conducted by CBSE and IIT. The candidates after qualifying in examination are eligible for admission in B.Tech/B.E course in recognised institutes.
10th October 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of name and address of NIOS school for JEE Main?

I am student of nios what I feel in JEE main form type of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?