30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is the MBS public school in Bhubaneswar is affiliated by CBSE board or not?

whether mbs public school,bhubaneswar is under cbse affiliated, if not what will be the future of class xii student of this school. How can I find the right details? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can we find if a particular schoo is affiliated or not?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  3. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  4. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  5. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?
  8. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  9. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Bhubaneswar
  10. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  11. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  12. Is Mari Rani Public Schol, Chaganassery, Kerala affiliated to CBSE Board?
  13. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  15. Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board
  16. Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?
  17. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  18. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
30th April 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the MBS public school in Bhubaneswar is affiliated by CBSE board or not?

Yes, the MBS Public School in Bhubaneshwar which is under the Aegis of Maha Bodhi Society of India is affiliated by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). You can check the school affiliation details by visiting MBS Public School official website http://mbspublicschool.com/school_glance.php.
30th April 2016, 09:13 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Is the MBS public school in Bhubaneswar is affiliated by CBSE board or not?

Yes, MBS public school in Bhubaneswar is affiliated by CBSE board.

Address:
MBS Public School
Convent School
UNIT- 4, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751004
Phone:0674 265 4653
30th April 2016, 09:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBS Public School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.

It is clearly mentioned on official website of Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated schools.

You can cross check this at official website http://cbseaff.nic.in/cbse_aff/schdi.../userview.aspx.
30th April 2016, 09:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Central Board of Secondary Education has launched e affiliation system portal where all schools which are affiliated to CBSE are mentioned and you can know information about each and every school which is affiliated to CBSE through different options like statewise,affiliation number, areaswise etc.

When you will put statewise, select Orissa, you willget information that MBS Public School is affiliated to CBSE. You can also get information at www.cbseaff.nic.in.
30th April 2016, 10:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whether mbs public school,bhubaneswar is under cbse affiliated, if not what will be the future of class xii student of this school. How can I find the right details? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!
Yes, MBS public school in Bhubaneswar is affiliated by CBSE board. Please, refer the official website for more Information (Click Here ).
30th April 2016, 10:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely MBS Public School in Bhubaneswar is affiliated by School Board of Secondary Education,New Delhi.

Phone number- 06746 533 224
Email: mbspublicschool @ yahoo.com
30th April 2016, 11:26 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, MBS public school, Bhuwneshwar is affiliated to CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education).
So, students of this college need not to worry about the their future. This school is one of the best school in Odissa.
for more info you can log in to the official website of school which is www.mbspublicschool.com
email address:- [email protected]
30th April 2016, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that MBS Public School in Bhubaneswar is well affiliated by the Central Board of Secondary Education. If you found any school is not well affiliated by any recognized board then immediately you should change your school for validation of your study. If you continue your study in such a school which is a affiliated by any fraud authorities then there is no value of your education during that particular period. You can search on the internet the list of affiliated schools.
30th April 2016, 11:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBS Public School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. You can check complete status of its affiliation on its official website.

Here is complete details to check status:

Step 1: Visit this website http://cbseaff.nic.in/cbse_aff/welcome.aspx.

Step II: Click on list of affiliated schools.

Step III: Click on statewise schools.

Step IV: Type MBS Public School.

Step V: You will get details that this school is affiliated to CBSE.
30th April 2016, 11:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MBS public school in Bhubaneswar is affiliated to CBSE board.

MBS (Maha Bodhi Society) Public School is managed under the sponsorship of Maha Bodhi Society of India, Odisha Centre.

The Students in MBS Public School taught CBSE Course Curriculum, and informally taught Buddhist Philosophy of peace, Non-Violence and Universal Brotherhood.

School Website : http://mbspublicschool.com
30th April 2016, 11:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes MBS Public school , Bhubaneswar is affiliated by CBSE. To get admission you need to produce the required documents before school management.

For the details regarding the admission procedure you can visit the website of " MBS Public School ".
1st May 2016, 12:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to increase transparency for candidates, CBSE has launched official portal for information regarding affiliation of CBSE schools.

MBS Public School is recognized by CBSE and it is affiliated to it. You can check it details at http://cbseaff.nic.in.
1st May 2016, 12:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBS Public School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.

You can check its affiliation status at http://cbseaff.nic.in.
1st May 2016, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to worry. MBS Public school of Bhubaneswar is well recognized by competent authorities and falls under the curriculum of a recognized board. The school is affiliated to CBSE. For more details, click here.
1st May 2016, 12:58 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the school is affiliated with CBSE New Delhi. So, no doubt you are eligible to continue your academic course with the school.

For more details about schools and its various branches visit at www.mbpublicschool.com.
1st May 2016, 10:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MBS Public School in Bhubaneswar which is a leading English Medium School is affiliated by CBSE Board. MBS Public School under the Aegis of Maha Bodhi Society of India is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. As it is a CBSE affiliated school you no need to go anywhere.

The students in MBS Public School taught CBSE Course curriculum and informally taught Buddhist Philosophy of Peace, Non Violence and Universal Brotherhood.

Click here for All Details of MBS Public School

Ph. No: 0674 6533224

Address: Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi
Plot No-4, Unit-IX (Buddha Mandir Complex), Bhubaneswar-751022

Click here for Official Website
1st May 2016, 02:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The MBS Public School which is located in Bhubaneshwar is affiliated by CBSE Board. There is not need to worry about your further studies as your school is a CBSE Board recognised school.

You can check MBS Public School official website for details regarding school affiliation to CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?