30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admissions in school?

What is the procedure followed for getting admissions in school? What all documents are asked to join the school? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which will help me to better prepare for the process? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in srisathya Sai primary school?
  3. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  4. What is the reservation in School admissions for children of handicapped parents?
  5. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE score of 327 for B.Tech(IT) final year student?
  6. How much marks should be scroed in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA? How much cost will incur?
  7. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?
  9. Admission procedure for MBA HR? What is the course fees?
  10. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  12. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  13. List of Sainik Schools for admission in 5th standard? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Is there a chance to join CPL course after passing graduation in Physics Honors? Can I opt for it if I have financial problems?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  16. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  17. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  18. What are the terms and conditions for admissions in k.v.school of vayusena in Nagpur?
30th April 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admissions in school?

To get admission in school, first you must have to contact school administration regarding admission process. To get admission in school, you must have to submit your previous years marks sheet, Bonafide Certificate, Transfer Certificate, etc., from your old school and submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission for pursuing your higher schools. By completing the admission process, you will be offered admission in school.
30th April 2016, 09:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The required documents needed for admission in schools are :-

* Identity proof.
* Mark sheet.
* Age proof.
* Transfer Certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration

These are required documents for the admission in any schools.
30th April 2016, 09:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for getting admissions in school? What all documents are asked to join the school? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which will help me to better prepare for the process? Thank you!
Those who interested to get admission through recognized school, must complete complete the age limit, 3 years and 6 months at the time of admission. The notification will be released during the month of April/May. One can download the application through online mode.
30th April 2016, 10:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The documents needed for taking admission in any school is as below:

1. Age certificate from Municipal corporation which declares your date of birth.

2. One residential certificate which acts as your address proof.

3. If you have passed from any school any standard then previous marksheet and transfer certificate.

4. Photographs.

Visit your concerned school for more details.
30th April 2016, 11:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You need to visit the school in academic session as admission process generally starts in month of March. Generally the most common documents required for admission in any school is birth certificate, transfer certificate from previous school, marksheets, parent's income certificate for EWS category and residential certificate.

The admission process is different for different schools. So, you must visit your concerned school for details regarding admission process.
30th April 2016, 11:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

If any one wants to join in specific school you need to research about the school and affiliation. More over to get selected the candidates, asked produce certain documents. Here I am giving you the requirements to get admission in schools.

>>Candidates should have required age criteria. For LKG most of the candidates should produce " Date of Birth Certificate".

>> To apply for any other class you will additionally submit the earlier academic qualification certificates.
1st May 2016, 12:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Different schools have different procedure for admission. However a common procedure for admission is as follows :
** First of all purchase the prospectus of the school.
** Fill the admission form present in the prospectus.
** Paste your recent passport size photograph in the form.
** Attach supporting documents like residential proof, a proof for 'date of birth', mark sheet of last class passed etc.
** Submit fee and form.
After doing the above you an start your classes from the scheduled date.
1st May 2016, 12:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Following documents are required at time of admission in any new school:

>>Transfer and migration certificate along with marksheets.

>>Residential Proof for address verification.

>>Photographs.

>>Character certificate.

The first step is to visit the school and do enquiry regarding admission process and then pay admission fees to confirm your admission.
1st May 2016, 01:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Each and every schools have their own admission criteria. So, you should first of all get the admission form of the prospective school and get an idea about the admission procedures and the norms.

However, some of the basic required documents are;

> Birth certificate.

> Photograph.

> Id-proof of the parents mentioning the residential address clearly.

and if some other documents, if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?