1st September 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit to appear in 10th exam at Andhra Pradesh and Telengana in private school?

Hello sir, I want to know what is the minimum age limit under CBSE board to appear in 10th exam at Andhra Pradesh and Telengana in private school. Is there any extra privilege given to private schools located in these states?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. Can a person of age above 50 years apply for Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? Which Universities in Andhra Pradesh or Telengana offer the course?
  3. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  4. Which are the best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Tamil Nadu that offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I get admission in the Colleges?
  5. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  7. Can I get admission to study in IIIT, Andhra Pradesh if pursuing 12th from Private School?
  8. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Will there be any age problem at the time of ICSE 10th board exams if my son's age is 4.6 year? -- [New]
  10. Minimum age requirement to appear for SSC exam of AP?
  11. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  12. Can I do non clinical PG like MD Anatomy? Is there any age limit for it?
  13. Maxmimum age limit for the post of Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Can I get MBBS with 280 marks in IPE and 80 in EAMCET?
  16. Top colleges offering BSc course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam in Karnataka?
  18. Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?
7th September 2016, 10:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age limit to appear in 10th exam at Andhra Pradesh and Telengana in private school?

Below I have mentioned the age criteria to appear in class 10th under CBSE Board, have a look over it.

Age limit for class 10th CBSE student:

The student seeking admission to
class 10th Board examination has to satisfy the requirement of age limit as determined by the State/UT Government.

The minimum age should be 14 years at the time of examination and maximum age should be 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?