4th October 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Most of the good medical colleges are changing their eligibility criteria to 60%?

Hi,
My brother has got 57% in CBSE 12th. I have heard that most of the good medical colleges are changing their % eligibility criteria to be 60%.
Is it true ??
Also Is he not eligible for any of the medical entrance examinations?

Regards,
Komal

Related Questions:
  1. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  2. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  4. How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical colleges?
  6. Names of the good colleges for B.com Hons? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for those colleges?
  7. MBA colleges which I can get after scoring 50% in graduation?
  8. Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?
  9. What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical
  10. Rule for transfer to another school from class 11th to 12th?
  11. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Medical Practitioner?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  13. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  14. Is B.Arch a good course? It's duration and good colleges? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?
  16. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  17. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
1st November 2014, 02:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Most of the good medical colleges are changing their eligibility criteria to 60%?

In India, till now no medical college has changed its admission criteria. And I think it was only a gossip. As per rules, candidates who have completed intermediate with at least 50% of the marks in PCB subjects are eligible for the medical entrance exams in India. So, your brother is eligible for all the medical entrance exams, which follows the above criteria.

And the following percentages are required for candidates, who belong to
OC - 50 percentage
SC/ST - 40 percentage
Physically Handicapped OC - 45 percentage
Physically Handicapped SC/ST - 40 percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?