7th July 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I become an IAS officer? I am a 11th class student

I AM DOING 11 CLASS FROM PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD WITH THE SUBJECTS HISTORY, MUSIC, english , punjabi, physical education. I want to become IAS . What should i do?

7th April 2014, 02:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I become an IAS officer? I am a 11th class student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM DOING 11 CLASS FROM PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD WITH THE SUBJECTS HISTORY, MUSIC, english , punjabi, physical education. I want to become IAS . What should i do?
To become a IAS Officer then you should appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. Since you're an 11th standard student. You have to travel long journey to become a IAS Officer. We suggest you to concentrate on studies after completing your graduation course you may eligible to apply for IAS Entrance Examination.

Academic Qualification :

The student should be hold a graduate degree course in any of the streams from a recognized university and there is no minimum marks required for this entrance examination. The student who are waiting for result may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Age limits :

~~ The Applicant must attained 21 years and not be over 30 years.
--> The upper age limit is relaxed in specific cases as mentioned below:
--> upto a maximum of 5 years if the candidate belongs to SC/ST.
--> upto a maximum of 3 years if the candidate belongs to Other Backward Classes(BC's)

Number of attempts :The number of attempts can vary based on the reservation that you have i.e

~~General candidates: four attempts.
~~Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates: No restriction.
~~ Other Backward Classes: seven attempts.
10th July 2015, 07:52 AM
001 kamal

Default Re: How should I become an IAS officer? I am a 11th class student

First you should completed Graduation degree for apply IAS officer exam.

Graduation degree is the minimum Education qualification to apply IAS exam.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service.

UPSC conducted the IAS exam under Civil Services exam in every year.

The age limit is 21 years to 30 years for apply IAS exam for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

SC/ST category candidates 5 years and OBC category candidates 3 years age relaxation.

Selection procedure :-

Preliminary entrance exam ,Main entrance exam and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?