15th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS certificate valid for Central Government jobs?

Is NIOS certificate valid for Central Government jobs?

18th June 2015, 01:54 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is NIOS certificate valid for Central Government jobs?

Yes it is valid in all central government jobs. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a well reputed and recognized board. It is equivalent to all other state/central boards in India in all aspects.

Don't get confused it is valid and 100% legal. So can get admission without any hesitation.
18th June 2015, 06:00 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes, for central government job NIOS board certificate is valid as it is an open school board which is run by the government, so for any central government job this board certificate is valid.
18th June 2015, 09:43 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Sure, NIOS certificate is valid for Central Government Jobs. NIOS board is a well recognised board by Government of India.
So, don't worry, NIOS certificate is valid for further studies as well as government jobs.
18th June 2015, 05:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There are many types of central government jobs. You can apply for some central government jobs, even if you are student from NIOS, but for some jobs, you should have passed only from regular board like CBSE, ICSE, etc. So, please specify job profile next time, because only by knowing job profile, we can tell you whether you can use your NIOS certificate or not, to apply for that specific job.
18th June 2015, 05:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS Certificate is valid for central government jobs. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India.

Therefore after 12th standard from NIOS board, you can apply Central Government jobs.
19th June 2015, 12:35 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The National Institute of open schooling is completely approved by the government of India. NIOS Board is recognized by all Universities and education Universities in India.The student who completed his/her education from NIOS can apply for any competitive Exams and also can apply for various Jobs in both PSUs and private Job sectors.
30th June 2015, 11:43 PM
reconnect

Yes, Certificate from NIOS is valid and very much recognized. You can get Central Government jobs or job in any other field. National Institute of Open Schooling is equivalent to CBSE board.

Don't Worry you will definitely get the job.
1st July 2015, 06:04 PM
krroshan.amar

NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) autonomous organization set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. NIOS board is recognized by all universities and educational institutions in India.

A student passing from NIOS has the same opportunity as compared to students passing from other boards like CBSE/ICSE?or any other state Boards.

Your certificate of NIOS will be valid to appear in any exam like IIT JEE, PMT or any competitive exam conducted by government departments or any private sector. Therefore it won't be a problem to get into government job for being holder of certificate of NIOS.
17th February 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS certificate valid for Government jobs in nepal. please help me argent i m going to apply for job.
22nd June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am himanshu I have passed my 12th from nios board I am confused that can I apply gov jobs central and state like railway' and banking etc plzzzz sir make my confusion out
25th June 2016, 08:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, being a NIOS certificate holder, you are eligible to apply for any Central or State govt. job.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School.

The students who have passed from NIOS board are eligible to appear in any entrance exam. NIOS degree are recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (HRD), Government of India.
30th June 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir I am madhyamik passed of aicoe board. iam apply for certificate if any government jobs but it's not accepted. please some tell me?
1st February 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Whether eligible to get central or govt job. Some banks are not accepting this as valid and this way candidates are not approved for job . Is it true that they are hated.
12th February 2017, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed Kannada language exam from NIOS , and I am currently posted in AGs office , Bangalore. But here they are telling that, its not ugc approved ,so we will not accept your certificate?
19th February 2017, 03:18 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

Yes, National Institute of Open Schooling is valid for seeking central government jobs and is considered as a qualification compared to normal intermediate.
16th July 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS certificate valid for W. B. STATE Govt jobs ?What type of jobs offered in the course of Jana swastha H. S level & Secondary level?
27th August 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am an Ex serviceman graduation certificate holder, Attend NIOS de el ed course2017-2019 and pass the above exam,but result show NC.my NIOS enrolledment 19201708501001,DOB 02.01.1962.plse give me advice now what can i do
2nd January 2023, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

I am postal assistant examination jobs.we will be not asscept in your certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?