20th August 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the plus points of NIOS marksheet and certificate?

What are the plus points of NIOS marksheet and certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Will NIOS marksheet certificate be acceptable in colleges of India?
  2. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  3. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  4. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  5. Can I apply for NIOS and CBSE simultaneously in 2016?
  6. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  7. Required documents to submit while joining NDA for a SC candidate?
  8. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
  10. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech now if receiving marksheet of 12th NIOS 6 months later?
  12. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  13. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  14. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  15. Whether NIOS Stream-IV candidate is eligible to appear in CMC, AIIMS or NEET MBBS entrance exams?
  16. Can I appear in 12th NIOS next year if having error in "year of passing" in 10th marksheet?
  17. How many points I can gain per question? Require Number of points to get scholarship and certificate?
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
20th August 2015, 10:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the plus points of NIOS marksheet and certificate?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling is recognized by government of India to provide education.The advantages of NIOS certificate is given below :

* It is the largest open schooling system in the world.

* It offers Distance learning education system too.

* The candidate can receive study materials, CDs, Video lectures from NIOS board.

* The best advantage is low fee cost.

* The degree obtained from this board is valid for all the jobs and higher education.

* The candidate can continue study from anywhere in India.

* NIOS works on the principle of ODES (Online Demand Education System) which helps the candidates to take up the improvement exam as per their wish and preparation. These exams are conducted every month.
21st August 2015, 12:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There are no plus point or minus point of NIOS marksheet and certificate. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is recognised by HRD Ministry of Indian Government.
Value of NIOS marksheet and certificate is as same as of other recognised boards like CBSE, ICSE etc. After passing 12th class from NIOS candidate can apply for admission in any graduation course after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
21st August 2015, 12:13 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The main plus point of NIOS mark sheet and certificate is that it is equivalent to any other Boards. Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding Government jobs being an NIOS student.
21st August 2015, 01:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no such plus points of NIOS marksheet, it has same value as compared to the other board that conducts examination like:

1. Central Board of Secondary Education.

2. Indian Certificate for Secondary Education.

3. State boards.

You can apply for any government job exams, your certificate is valid for higher studies from any universities of India.
21st August 2015, 08:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such thing as plus point if you have completed your boards from NIOS board, it is as same as other educational board, such as CBSE, ICSE, etc.

Therefore, don't think of any advantage if you have completed your education from NIOS board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?