2nd February 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Passing in all subjects of 10th standard is mandatory?

Hello
Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X
to get promotion to class Xi? if i I am failing in anyone subject in sa1,
then will i fail in class X? if I am weak in anyone subject ,
then will it disturb my entire career?
does CCE system promotes "all pass" system?

2nd February 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passing in all subjects of 10th standard is mandatory?

Yes, it is mandatory that you need to pass in all subjects of your 10th standard board examinations to get admission in 11th standard. Even if you have failed in one subject of your 10th standard board examinations, you can get admission in 11th standard. Without qualifying all subjects of your 10th standard examinations, you cannot continue your studies in 11th standard. So, it is mandatory that you need to pass in all subjects of your 10th standard to get promoted to 11th standard.
2nd February 2015, 11:58 PM
anair

The new CCE pattern is designed in such a way that if a student is weak in a particular subject he can still pass. In addition to the theory you also have marks for activities, projects, work sheets, notes, and after adding the marks obtained for all of these you will not fail. The main purpose of this pattern itself is to give relaxation to students.

Your career will not be disturbed. After your 10th class, you will get to choose which stream you want to go ahead with and choose that wisely.
3rd February 2015, 11:35 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you should clear all the subjects in your 10th standard, to get promoted to 11th class. Even if you have failed in one subject, you will be considered as a failed candidate and you will not be promoted to 11th standard, until you have cleared your subjects. So, it is mandatory to pass in all the subjects, to get promoted to 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?