3rd July 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?

I'm Hitesh Gaur of school north delhi public school, Shalimar bagh, delhi - 110088,
And I got failed in 11 standard because of some family reason so can I get admission in the same school????????????

5th July 2015, 03:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?

Yes, you can get admission in class 11th in the same school if once you have failed in that standard. You will just have to repeat the year once again but you have to possibility to score well this time, therefore I request you to study better this time and score well and get promoted to the next level,. i,e class 12th.
5th July 2015, 04:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?

Yes, you can get admission in the same school where you got failed in 11th standard.
You have to visit the admission section of your school and ask for the admission form, just fill up the admission form and submit it with the required documents like 10th marksheet, 10th passing certificate etc.
Just visit the admission cell of your school they will guide you with the complete procedure, just keep your documents ready with yourself.
5th July 2015, 04:38 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

you may or may not get the admission in the same school i.e if the vacancy of the seat is there then yes you can get the admission,they can understand your problem and resolve,so that you can an second opportunity to complete your higher classes.

if you approach to other school,being failed in 11th,its difficult to get an admission even though you are good at studies,they do not want to take a risk for the failed candidate.

so try for the same school..
5th July 2015, 11:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in class 11 then you have to study again same class. It depends on one's own interest that candidate must again study in same class or appear in open school for class 11 and 12. There is availability of candidate to study in same class if he/ she has failed.
6th July 2015, 12:32 AM
pointer01

Yes Dear, you will definitely get the admission in the same school in class 11th. You have to visit to the school campus , You have to follow the procedure of admission after that by paying the fee you will get the admission.

Work hard for the next time.don't worry everything will be all right.
Good Luck.
9th July 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

My 11 was totally ruined wht should I do if school is providing a tc with remark that he can't study 11 here because of some family issues
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?