1st December 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th? What are the documents required?

I have passed 12th from CBSE School but now I want to improve my percentage, and for this I want to join MP Board School so is it possible? And what are the documents required?

2nd December 2015, 09:42 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th? What are the documents required?

Let me tell you one very important thing that is a candidate should have done 11th and 12th from same board. It is a rule.
Moreover, of you will join MP Board you have again appear 11th and then 12th.
So, I would like to suggest you that you must appear for improvement exam of CBSE board .
2nd December 2015, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th? What are the documents required?

Yes, you can join any other board school if you wish you improve your percentage. Admission will be allowed if you have got the TC and school leaving certificate from your previous school.

Normally, reputed schools don't allow admission to already passed candidates and you have to go for admission in a not so popular school for sure.
2nd December 2015, 10:16 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi,
As far as my Knowledge is Concern,It is not possible to join any School directly in 12th.you have to join the School from 11th Class to do the 12th again from any other School.SO if you want to change the School after 12th,you have to join in 11th Class again.

You can join the M.P. Board School after passing 12th for improving your percentage in 12th Class.The Documents required for taking admission in 11th Class are as follows:

1. Transfer Certificate

2.Character Certificate

3. Migration Cerficate

4. Previous year Marksheeet

5. Some Passport Size Photographs
24th June 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to change my CBSE board to mp board by taking admission in mp board schools but im in 12class now. Is it possible or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?