1st September 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to correct the mistake while filling the school board 12th exam form?

Deepanshu garg(reg.no. 20175194)
commited a mistake in filling school board of class 12th . Can i correct the mistake or i have to refill the form? Can someone please provide me the procedure which I have to follow for the same?

2nd September 2015, 03:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to correct the mistake while filling the school board 12th exam form?

Just follow the procedure to correct the mistake while filling the school board 12th exam form :

Write an application to the board director for correcting the mistake in 12th exam form and get it attested from your principal.
Don't forget to mention the mistake in the application form.
Visit the main office of your respected board and submit the application along with the prescribed fee. Fee will be told to you on the help desk of the board's office.
Board will correct the mistake you have done in the application.
2nd September 2015, 08:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to correct the mistake while filling the school board 12th exam form?

Yes, one can correct the mistakes after filling the incorrect details.

The candidate must approach the respective principal and inform the issue, the college will request the receptive board for corrections. In some cases the candidate has to alone directly has to approach the board to edit the mistakes.

After submitting the application form the board will announce the dates for corrections, then the candidate can edit the mistakes.
4th September 2015, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is quite possible to do so. You will initially have tyo contact your school officials and inform them about the issue. You will be however, asked to submit an application form for it and after having submitted the application form you will be shortly notified the date for doing the correction and you can then go with it.
22nd October 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I did a mistake I entered my gender as male but am a female.. How can i edit this one. Please in form me
7th February 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to correct roll no in ssc chal application form
12th January 2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can we do solution from our school if any mistake in 12th board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?