1st August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for class 12th in Delhi schools if I have failed in Physics subject?

What I do I got compartment in phy. Edu and didn't fill comp. Form........ Class 12th...... Can I take admission as a regular candidate, if yes than plz plz mention some school in Delhi plz cbse? It will be really helpful for me to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  2. Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  3. How to do BBA after passing 12th class?
  4. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya if failed in 3 subjects?
  5. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  6. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  7. Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?
  8. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  9. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  10. Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  12. What is the passing percentage in 11th standard CBSE?
  13. How many schools are there in North Delhi and Sonipat? I want to take admission in 11th standard with Psychology as my main subject
  14. Can I get re-admission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  15. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  17. Is it necessary to have passed class 12th from Delhi to get admission in DU?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2015, 12:17 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for class 12th in Delhi schools if I have failed in Physics subject?

No, you can't get admission for class 12th in Delhi schools after failing in Physics subject.
You have to fill the compartment form and have to clear the subject, then you can get admission in 12th class. But you didn't even fill the compartment form.
Now, there is only one way, meet your principal and told him the situation, he may allow you to get admit in 12th class.
1st August 2015, 01:41 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Can I get admission for class 12th in Delhi schools if I have failed in Physics subject?

Hi............,

You cant get admission if you have not qualified all the subjects. For admission you require mark sheet and certificate of qualifying which you will not obtain as you have got less marks in one subject.
What can be done is ------>
* Try filling backpaper forms from the school.
* If date of filling forms have expired then school also have provision of filling late forms at a certain penalty till specified period.
* Once you clear this backlog you are then eligible for the class 12th admission.

Thanks
1st August 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you didn't filled the compartment form then you will be day declared failed now. You have to again study in the same class and appear for exams next year.

Just ask your school authorities from where you have done your 12th for further steps. I think by skipping compartment exams you have made a wrong choice.
2nd August 2015, 01:08 AM
Sandy131070

If you are chosed the extra subject in 12th.this subject will be main subject and physics will be extra subject.
2nd August 2015, 01:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th in Delhi if you have failed in Physics subject as you have to pass in all the subjects without any compartment. However, if you have already failed in Physics subject then I would suggest you to appear for the compartment examination and clear the paper so as to avoid any further interruption during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?