26th September 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to repeat in my own school if I have failed in 12th CBSE board?

Is it possible for me to repeat in my own school if I have failed in 12th CBSE board? Can you please tell me what steps I need to follow for the same? What are the formalities we need to follow for it? Awaiting for the quick answer for the same.

Thank you!

27th September 2015, 01:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to repeat in my own school if I have failed in 12th CBSE board?

Yes, you can repeat your 10+2 board exams from the same school. It is very easy process for candidates. You just need to visit the office of your school and talk to the person sitting there that you want to reappear for the 10+2 board exams in next year.

You just need to pay the examination fees and you can appear for the coming exams. You can also apply for improvement exams for subjects in which you have failed.
27th September 2015, 03:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to repeat in my own school if I have failed in 12th CBSE board?

Yes definitely you can take admission in the same school in class 12th.
You need to show your 11th certificate of the same school. You need to write application to the principal of the school regarding admission in the same school due to your failure in 12th.
27th September 2015, 05:19 PM
rituja mukherjee

In that case firstly you have to apply for Re-examination. Forms for reexamination will be available from your respective school, in case of non availability of form, it can be made available online. After filling the form and submitting to the concerned authority you can attend regular classes. Examination for reappear is generally conducted by CBSE in the month of July. So you have to wait and check for regular updates.
The syllabus pattern and books will remain the same. You need to focus on your weak areas and work hard on them so that you can easily clear the backlog. It is also important to be in regualar practice. Whatever be the subject , you will be able to easily be in control of it if you study systematically in a more precise and effective form.
27th September 2015, 10:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can re appear for the 10+2 board exams from the same school. Follow the simple steps given as below:

1. Visit your school and contact the admission office.

2. Talk to the administrative officer and show your result that you have failed in the subjects and want to reappear for the board exams once again.

3. You will be asked to pay the required fees and photographs and fill the subjects.

4. Give the board practical and theory exams with hard work so that you can clear all the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?