2nd September 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to opt Bioscience with Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics as an optional subject through WBCHSE?

Hello sir, Is it possible to opt Bioscience with Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics as an optional subject through WBCHSE? Please suggest me right combination.

Related Questions:
  1. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  3. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  4. What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?
  5. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  6. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else?
  7. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  8. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  9. Preferred subjects to choose after secondary and admission procedure for the same?
  10. Guidebooks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for 11th Science WBCHSE?
  11. How to get a good rank in PMT after passing 12th? I am in class 11th
  12. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  13. How to take Geography as optional subject for WBCS exam
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  15. Is it a good decision to select Physics & Chemistry as an Optional subjects for MP Forest Service exam being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  16. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?
  18. What will be the syllabus for Physics as an Optional subject for IFS Exam?
7th September 2016, 09:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to opt Bioscience with Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics as an optional subject through WBCHSE?

Yes, if you are interested for the above mentioned subjects and if your School also allows for the same combination, then you can definitely opt for the combination without any hesitation. However the best combination of subjects for a candidate is as follows: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. You can opt any one in between Biology and Mathematics as your optional subject, the other will your main subject.
29th April 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to opt Bioscience with Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics as an optional subject through WBCHSE?

What type of job I have when I choose a subject combination like, biology, chmesty, geography, english and bengali as my main subject and enviomental studies as a optional subject??
5th December 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

My sub are biology chemistry nutrition computer applications.... What Is best career options to me with this subjects.. Plz suggest me
26th March 2021, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in bio science (main and optional ) of guru teg bahadur school durgapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?