12th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue with WBBSE Board to become an Astronomer?

Respected Sir,
I am studying class 10th in the WBBSE stream and I want to pursue my career as an Astronomer. Is it better to continue in the WBBSE stream?

29th November 2015, 07:42 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I continue with WBBSE Board to become an Astronomer?

Usually it doesn't matters from which board you passed out your senior secondary school. Because for the getting admissions in good college you must need to appear in the entrance exam as well as you needs to score good marks in the exam. In that case i prefers you CBSE board (central board of secondary education) because in India each and every national level entrance exam after 12th class follow CBSE syllabus so it's a plus point for CBSE students.
26th March 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I continue with WBBSE Board to become an Astronomer?

Which subject i should choose for become a astronomer in wbbse bord class 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?