22nd November 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat class 11 if not satidfied with the result?

I don't want to change my stream in which I had taken admission for class 11th and I have passed, but I am not satisfied with the results. So, I want to repeat in the same stream i.e. science stream.

22nd November 2017, 09:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat class 11 if not satidfied with the result?

Yes, it is possible to repeat the same class again, but it is not advisable at all. Why will you waste one year and also the hard earned money of your parents. If you are not satisfied with the marks, the no need of repeating the whole year. In the 12th standard work more harder as simple as that. Join good coaching classes, take the help of your seniors, top students of your class, take the help of teachers etc. Give more time to your studies, concentrate more on your difficult subjects and thus if you do this you will definitely succeed without wasting a year.
22nd November 2017, 09:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is possible to repeat class 11th standard even after passing the same standard. You have to contact your School principle to discuss regarding the same and your principle or concerned authority will allow you for the same if possible.
10th April 2021, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 11 with different streams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?