28th October 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school if I want to repeat my 12th standard again?

Sir/Mam, I failed in the class 12th CBSE board exam. I don't want to repeat my class 12 from the same school. So, I want to change my school for repeating class 12. How is it possible? Can you please help me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

30th October 2017, 08:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school if I want to repeat my 12th standard again?

1. You can change school after obtaining transfer certificate from present school but as your registration for board exam of 12th in 11th standard is done from present school, you should continue your studied from same school.

2. You can study well, practice previous year board paper, solve mock question papers of standard 12th to score well in board exams.

3. The way you write answers in board exam will fetch you good marks. Answers written should be to the point in neat and clean manner. Proper presentation should be there.
30th October 2017, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't change school for repeating your 12th standard even if you have failed 12th standard from CBSE Board school. You can qualify 12th standard by appearing in supplementary examinations which are conducted by CBSE Board. There is no need to repeat your 12th standard from another school, if you can qualify 12th standard by appearing in CBSE Board Supplementary examinations.
31st October 2017, 08:32 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school for repeating class 12th.
You have to visit to school here you need to follow the admission procedure .
At the time of admission you will need following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Character certificate.
Mark sheet of class 11th.

Make sure that the board of new school must be same. You can't change the board.
31st October 2017, 01:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to change school and take admission into other school for class 12th after failing in class 11 as because registration for class 12th board are done in class 11th standard and so your's might had been done in the same.
So I would suggest you to stick with the same school and work hard to qualify the 12th board examination.
And if you really want to change your school for 12th standard, you have to take admission in open school board as they provide direct admission for 12th standard.
31st October 2017, 04:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school after getting failed in class 12th examination. You can get admission in class 12th in any other School on the basis of class 11th.

For that, you will need some documents to be submitted in the School at the time of admission in other School.

Write an application to the current School to change your School in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Take a character certificate from the current school.
Collect your migration certificate from the current School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?