14th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to save time while preparing for AIPMT?

I want to do AIPMT coaching course while studying in 11th and 12th
to save my 2 years after 12th. Is it possible to study for AIPMT along with schools studies?

14th August 2016, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to save time while preparing for AIPMT?

Yes, it is possible to prepare for AIPMT examination while pursuing your 11th and 12th standard. There is no need to spend seperately one year of time to prepare for AIPMT examination. AIPMT examination is conducted for 12th standard PCB stream students, so, you can simultaneously prepare for AIMPT examination along with your 12th standard. You can also take AIPMT Coaching from any reputed coaching center to get good rank in AIPMT examination.
15th August 2016, 12:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to save time while preparing for AIPMT?

Yes, it is very much possible to prepare for your entrance as well as for your board examination as long as you can manage your time properly.

You should make a proper time table for your studies and should impart time for both your studies in adequate manner and should try to strictly stick to it.

However, I suggest you to kindly focus much on your board examination and then on your AIPMT entrance as scoring well in your boards is equally important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?