14th August 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a CS after 12th with biology?

Sir I have taken biology rather than maths. Can I prepare for CS? Please tell me Sir I want to become CS. Which subject is compulsory for me Sir. I don't want to study maths in CS. Please provide a generous information to me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to reappear for 12th Biology paper?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?
  3. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  4. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course of Biology is the best for me after passing 12th?
  6. Whether Biology is required in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  7. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  8. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  9. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  10. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  12. Is it necessary to study Biology in 12th for pursuing B.Sc?
  13. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  14. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  15. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  17. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  18. Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?
14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a CS after 12th with biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have taken biology rather than maths. Can I prepare for CS? Please tell me Sir I want to become CS. Which subject is compulsory for me Sir. I don't want to study maths in CS. Please provide a generous information to me.

Yes, you can become a Company Secretary after 12th with Biology subject. The CS program has three stages to pursue after 12th. They are Foundation Program, Executive Program and Professional Program. The students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Arts, Science or Commerce Stream are eligible for the Foundation Program. The duration of the foundation program is 8 months. There are 4 papers in the CS Foundation Program. After clearing the foundation the aspirant can enroll himself for the Executive Program. The details are available in the ICSI website, the link is Click Here
14th August 2016, 08:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I guess that you are interested to become a Company Secretary, then definitely you are eligible for Company secretary after completing 12th standard. Being a 12th standard student, you are eligible to apply for Foundation course.

- Those who have passed their 12th standard can apply for the foundation courses of Company Secretary. Once, after successful completion of the Foundation course you are directly eligible Intermediate course.

Fore more details - http://www.icsi.edu/
14th August 2016, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For CS foundation course anyone with class 12th qualification can apply. There is no restrictions in terms of stream and any stream candidate can apply for it.

Just get yourself registered for foundation course and prepare according to the syllabus in your own. There is no doubt you can apply for it.
14th August 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is not compulsory for anyone to have studied mathematics at your +2 level of education, as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to opt for CS course is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of education or equivalent from a recognized board.

You can definitely study CS course if you have completed your 12th with biology, there is no such problem in it.
14th August 2016, 11:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CS stands for Company Secretary course. The different levels of this course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. This course has three levels:

>>Foundation programme.

>>Executive programme.

>>Professional programme.

Candidates after that are 10+2 can directly apply for foundation course of Company secretary. Candidates from all streams of 10+2 either science or arts or commerce are eligible for this course.

There is nothing to worry about, you are eligible to apply for foundation course of Company secretary after taking biology in 10+2.
15th August 2016, 12:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can prepare for CS without maths. To become a CS, you have to complete your intermediate examination because to join the CS course you must have completed your 10+2 from a recognized board.

There are 3 stages in Company Secretary programme which are:

> Foundation Programme.

> Executive Programme.

> Professional Programme.

After you complete your 12th examination from a recognized board, then you are eligible to appear for the Foundation Programme.

The CS exam is conducted by ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).

Foundation Programme is the first stage of CS.

So, I hope this above information will help you to take your decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?