5th May 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study LLB for a 12th Art student?

Hello, I am a student of class 12 and I have opted Art stream. Can I do LLB after completing my 12th? Kindly tell me if it is possible for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
30th January 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LLB for a 12th Art student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student of class 12 and I have opted Art stream. Can I do LLB after completing my 12th? Kindly tell me if it is possible for me. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to study the 5 year LLB course after completion of 12th Arts stream. The candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 45% marks are eligible for the 5 year LLB course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. There are various entrance examinations like CLAT, LSAT, AILET, CET, AMU etc. The course duration will be 5 years after class XII. Candidates who want to become a Lawyer can pursue this course. The scope for the course from any reputed law colleges will be high.
31st January 2017, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LLB for a 12th Art student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course after 12th arts.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?