7th December 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

In which bank should I apply for an education loan to study LLB course if live in a rental house?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Art stream 4 years ago and now want to study LLB course from a private college. I have no any property and I live in a rental house. Please tell which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to apply for an education loan against a rental house?
  2. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  5. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  6. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  7. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  9. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  15. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  16. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study LLM in London?
  17. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  18. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala? -- [New]
8th December 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which bank should I apply for an education loan to study LLB course if live in a rental house?

You can apply for education loan at leading PSU as well as private banks. There are many small finance companies too, which offer education loan to students. You will need a guarantor to get your loan approved, if you don't have any property or anything.

If there is an earning member in your family, he/she can become your guarantor for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?