29th January 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?

Dear Sir, Can you please let me know the procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

30th January 2017, 11:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?

Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba school in 5th and 3rd standard boys:-

Sri Sathya Sai Baba School has an open - admission policy. And you can collect application form from school office personally or by sending D.D. The selection is done on the basis of merit.

And the transfer certificate of the previous school of your son is required because the date of birth recorded in the T.C. will be accepted. Request for any change in date of birth at a later is not entertained..
31st January 2017, 02:42 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, Can you please let me know the procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!
Procedure to get admission in satya saibaba school is given below.
1). A candidate must have attained the minimum required age which is 5 and 1/2 at the time of admission in 1st standard.
2). His parents must be a citizen of india.
3). Depending upon the class you must keep ready your previous class's documents at the time of admission.
31st January 2017, 07:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the procedure to get admission in Satya Sai Baba School, have a look over it.
In order to get admission, you first have to collect the admission form from the school office or you can get the application form through online from the official website of the School. Then you you have to fill up the application form and submit the duly filled application form along with the documents required to the School office. After that there will be an entrance examination conducted by the school authorities to check the quality of the student, qualifying in which you can get admission in the above mentioned school under the respective classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?