15th April 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Biology and Maths from NIOS board to improve marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed my 12 with pcm know can i take bio from nios and at the same time improvemy marks in maths by taking maths too from nios and then will i be able to give pmt and iit both? Can someone please provide me the complete details?

16th April 2016, 08:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Biology and Maths from NIOS board to improve marks?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for both the examinations, you could either opt for Engineering entrance or Medical entrance and in no way you can opt for both the examination as it is not allowed and there is no such provision for it.
17th April 2016, 08:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Biology and Maths from NIOS board to improve marks?

As you have completed your 12th standard with PCM as the main subjects, so you will be eligible for applying improvement exam in mathematics from NIOS only if you have completed your intermediate from the NIOS board. As you have not studied Biology subject in your 11th and 12th class then how can you apply for improvement exam of biology from NIOS. So now you can apply for the IIT JEE only not for the AIPMT exam.
14th February 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have taken physics, chemistry,biology, English,EVs,maths as my six subjects in nios class 12. If I fail in biology, will it effect my percentage??
28th July 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I cant do nios 10 without math science so can i choose class 12 science biology chemistry
1st July 2020, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12 th With PCB from CBSE. And right now am in final year of graduation. I want to give IIT-JAM with chemistry. But there's a necessity for maths at 10 2 level in some IITs. So If I give additional exam for maths from NIOS board, will it fulfill the criteria?
20th December 2022, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Hyy can I take both maths and biology in 12th nios please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?