19th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?

Hello,
I want to know the procedure and legal action against CBSE school which is not giving me Transfer Certificate to take admission in 10th standard after passing 9th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  5. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  7. Can i switch to CBSE from ICSE after 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  9. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  10. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  11. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  12. How to change from CBSE to ICSE?
  13. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  16. School can be changed after passing class 11?
  17. Whether school will give a second chance if anyone fails in compartmental of 9th class?
  18. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
12th April 2016, 05:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?

You first need to apply for the Transfer Certificate in the School in order to change your school. You should have some valid reasons to change the present school. The School in return must provide you with the Transfer Certificate. If they are not doing so, just contact to the School Authorities directly and explain them the whole matter. I am sure they will definitely help you with a positive solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?